Thursday, December 21, 2006

God the Father, his Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost

I have recently read a few things on other blogs here and here concerning the nature of God, the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. I am a simple person. I know of only one way to test whether a principle be a true principal—to ask. Or as James taught: “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed” (New Testament | James 1:5 - 6) and as Moroni taught: By the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things” (Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:5).

I have asked God about the nature of the Godhead. I know through the power of the Holy Ghost that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are separate beings. Of this I testify, because I know of no truer or purer way to convey how I feel and what I know, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment