Monday, December 11, 2006

Faith in Christ

I have planted that figurative seed spoken of by Alma, referred to in the previous post. I testify that my Savior lives! I know that Jesus Christ died for my sins. I know that I will live again because Christ broke the bands of death with his resurrection. I know that Jesus personally knows who I am, truly understands my sufferings, and is always there for me. He is the greatest big brother I could ever have. Jesus Christ set the ultimate example when he, an all-powerful God, chose to be humiliated in the worst of imaginable ways so we could repent of our sins, be resurrected, and live with him and Heavenly Father through eternity! I testify that Jesus Christ is my Savior and King. I believe in Christ with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength. I know that he loves me and I love him. I share this testimony of Jesus Christ in his name. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. So does anyone ever actually comment on this blog? Every time I look at it, it doesn't seem like anyone else has bothered with it. Sorry. You have no idea who I am. I'm Andy's wife's cousin (the one who answered your comment on one of their posts by saying all the other people were green fish with purple toes). I just thought I'd comment just so that there would actually BE a comment on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not concerned whether or not people comment because the site traffic has been excellent. But thanks for your concern and your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. My name is Justin. You probably don't know me since I have only joined blogger for five days now (although my profile does have over 60 views.) I agree with you scott. I'm not all crazy about trying to get a million comments. I'm just satisfied if people just take their time to visit my blog/profile.

    ReplyDelete